Raster to Vector Normal 9.2(author Raster to Vector, Inc.)
Raster to Vector Normal is a stand-alone program that converts scanned drawings, maps and raster images into accurate vector files (such as DXF, HPGL, WMF, EMF, etc) for editing in any CAD application.Key Features:
1. Input image formats: BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF, PNG, PCX, TGA, RLE, JPE, J2K, JAS, JBG, MNG and more.
2. Output vector formats: DXF, HPGL, EMF, WMF and others.
3. Create center lines and outlines.
4. Outline solid raster areas.
5. Color, Gray and black-and-white images vectorization.
6. Scale images in the X and Y directions to make them larger or smaller.
7. Increase or decrease brightness and contrast.
8. Tracing raster lines, arcs, circles, arrow lines, dash lines, polylines, hatches on monochrome, grayscale or color images.
9. Automatic correction: restoring of intersections, aligning, joining fragments, joining fragments to line, arc, circle and polyline.
10. Removing low sized vector objects, correction of recognized texts.
11. Automatically straighten images to a reference line.
12. Remove speckles of color to make colors more uniform.
13. Can adjust tolerance levels.
14. Batch processing.
15. Drag and Drop supported.
If you are trying to find a Raster to Vector Normal code, serial number, crack, key generator, full version, or anything like that for Raster to Vector Normal, look no further. Convert raster images and scanned drawings to HPGL, DXF, WMF, and EMF vector.
Buy Now. Someone spent a lot of thought, time, and effort creating the software you use. They won't be able to keep improving it or help you if there's a problem if they don't get paid.
You should buy Raster to Vector Normal and support your programmer.
Search All By Name: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Copyright © 1StopFiles.com. Generated: 0.006 Sec.